EOBD Facile for Mac
- Updated2017-01-26 11:44:50
Diagnose your car using your Mac OS X and discover why your engine indicator is lit ... you no longer need to use the manufacturer's pack!
Connect an ELM327 interface to the OBD plug in your car and run the application: you will be able to diagnose and view your vehicle data in real time.
- View engine and gearbox fault codes (also known as DTCs) and display their meaning in English (more than 5000 definitions available)
- Display specific manufacturer error codes for the following makes: Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, etc...
- Real-time display of vehicle sensors and saving possible in a file. Depending on your vehicle's configuration, you can see: car speed, engine speed, engine temperature, spark timing, inlet air quantity, etc.
- Create recordings of your journeys on your Mac
- Create recordings including GPS data in .kml format
Applicable: WIFI OBDII